Crane operator Hoist
We supplie Hoists from SAFI, Italy.
The crane operator hoist is used for tower cranes heigher than 25 m, according to law. For standard cranes the hoist is placed on the outside of the crane tower, for bigger cranes the hoist is normally placed inside the crane tower. The hoist can be operated from hoist cabin or by remote control.
The crane is also used for transport of material and tools during erection of the crane and also for later repair and inspection.
- Capacity: 2 persons or 300 kg.
- Hoisting speed: 20-24 m/min
- Self braking motor
- Emergency parachute brake
- Double upper limit switch
- Rack interrupted on terminal mast section
- Emergency stop push button
- Manually operated emergency descent
- Lower limit switch
- Acoustic warning signal
- Enclosure door and cap door mechanically interlocked
- Electric controls cutt off key
The hoist is ideal for:
- Tower Cranes
- Chimneys and Silos
- Transmission Towers
- Radiomasts, Water Towers
- Refining Towers etc.