Tower cranes world wide trough Tradehouse A/S
Tower cranes are a common fixture at any major construction site, and rise hundreds of feet into the air.
The construction crew uses the tower crane to lift steel, concrete, and a wide variety of other building materials that are used.
Below you will find information about Tower Cranes, Railbeams, Hoist for material and Operator, and wear parts.
How Much Weight Can Tower Cranes Lift?
A typical tower crane has the following specifications:
- Maximum unsupported height is ab. 80 meters.
- Maximum reach – ab. 70 meters.
- Maximum lifting power – 19.8 tons (18 metric tons)
- Counterweights – up to 20 tons (16.3 metric tons)
Renting a Tower Crane
Most construction companies rent their tower cranes from another company, here Tradehouse comes into the picture.
The Tradehouse A/S organization would mobilize the crane to the jobsite, assemble it and charge a monthly fee while the crane is on the site. The fee differs from site to site, so please ask us for a quote for installation and disassembly.
Parts of a Tower Crane
All tower cranes consist of the same basic parts:
1. The base is bolted to a large concrete pad that supports the crane.
2. The base connects to the tower, which gives the tower crane its height.
3. Attached to the top of the tower is the slewing unit that allows the crane to rotate.
4. Attached to the slewing unit is the boom, the machinery arm, the counterweights and, the Operators Cabine.
|Kroll Crane||K100||Download Catalog K100|
|Kroll Crane||K138||Download Catalog K138|
|Kroll Crane||K154||Download Catalog K154|
|Kroll Crane||K175||Download Catalog K175|
|Kroll Crane||K200D||Download Catalog K200D|
|Kroll Crane||K250D||Download Catalog K250D|
|Kroll Crane||K320||Download Catalog K320D|
|Kroll Crane||K400||Download Catalog K400|
|Kroll Crane||K800||Download Catalog K800|
|Liebherr Crane||112K||Download Catalog 112K|
|Potain Crane||360B||Download Catalog 360B|
|Potain Crane||386A||Download Catalog 386A|